Wednesday 7 March 2012

Toronto here we come!

I can hardly believe that in just a few hours I will finally be on my way to the airport!
It's been such a stressful week I'm practically shaking from all the excess adrenaline :'(

I can't wait to see what my new home city had in store for me - and I'm overjoyed at the fact that our temporary accommodation is directly across the street from the Eton Centre! :D

I'm hoping that the flight goes smoothly - at 8 hours long it will be the longest flight I've even taken... And I find it impossible to sleep on planes :(

I have my camera fully charged so I can be a complete tourist for at least a few weeks!

JJxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!
If you can't think of what to write feel free to just ask me a question or say hi :)