Wednesday 7 March 2012

Duty Free MAC & Clinique splurge!

Oh My...... I just spluged £70 in duty free on make-up eeeek!
I was super emotional about moving & the pull of retail therapy got the better of me!

I got my Clinique Redness Solutions protective base for under a tenner - score!

Then the MAC stand.
I confess I've never owned any MAC before & I covet it highly .... A bit too highly it seems as I really went overboard -

Studio Tech Foundation in NC15

Pearlglide intense eyeliner in Designer Purple (intense shimmer lust!)

Eyeshadow quad (£29 OUCH!) In 'shop and drop' - at least I think that's what it's called haha!

Ooooh our gate just got called! Can't wait to try these products out & do my first swatch & review on here :)

JJxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!
If you can't think of what to write feel free to just ask me a question or say hi :)