Friday 30 March 2012

New Apartment

I've not had access to my PC so blogging has been put on the back burner as I don't like posting from my phone (as I am right now!)
I find the photos upload the wrong quality & size & it drives me bonkers!

Toronto has been a rollercoaster but I'm concentrating on the positives & it's been a blast :)

I've been taking full advantage of the Subway & exploring the city & all the new shops ;) My nail polish addiction is being fed rather nicely hehe!

I'm hoping to take a bus tour this weekend to get the tourist thing out of the way, should be fun, still so much to learn :)

Hope to get back to posting regularly once our shipment arrives & I get the PC back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!
If you can't think of what to write feel free to just ask me a question or say hi :)