Wednesday 14 March 2012

I'm in Toronto!

I'm still alive I swear!
It's been a tough week settling in - only as I type this do I realise that tomorrow will be our 1 week anniversary of arriving in Toronto.
It's been a rollercoaster with a lot of exitement marred by a lot of tears (I fail every day at not being over emotional) but I know it's all part of the process & I will find my feet :)

The shopping possibilities are phenomenal to a UK gal like me!!
I'm temporarily based right opposite the Eaton Centre eeeeeeek!
I dove into Sephora as fast as I could ha! Got some lovely bits today as a cheer-me-up treat & want to do a photo post (hopefully tomorrow) to show all my goodies :)

My current nail polish purchase total since landing on Canadian soil is.... 5 bottles & a set of sally hanson nail wraps.
Oh dear- that's almost 1 nail treat a day! Somebody stop me!
I've already got my eye on some cheapy neons in Claires & some more in Hot Topic opps!

If you are reading this I hope you are having an amazing week with lots of treats :)

JJxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!
If you can't think of what to write feel free to just ask me a question or say hi :)