Thursday 9 February 2012

Q&A #2 - 9/2/2012

Phew! After all that #Febphotoaday posting I need a break & thought it would be fun to post another Q&A :)

Again - I found this idea on this fab blog:  www.funnyfacebeauty.com


1) Mood: I'm a total Grumpasaurus today! My anxiety is super high (for some mysterious reason)which throws off my whole day :(
I'm trying my best to keep busy so have been immersed in redesigning the blog with the Manshape & trying to avoid eating my own weight in Chocolate. Ahem. *rustles*


2) How do you feel about teal eyeliner?: I love when I see a bright swoop of eyeliner, especially when it's on the top lashline & winged :) Bright eyeliner is something I want to experiment more with this year instead of sticking to dark Purple & Black EVERY time!


3) The name of a perfume you own but never wear?: Vivienne Westwood - Boudoir. It's a gorgeous scent but very strong & unfortunately The Manshape is allergic! So I just look at it in it's beautiful bottle ;)


4) Have you ever noticed...: How the quicker you try & do something the worse it turns out? Rushing always lands me in disaster but it doesn't stop me doing it again & again!


5) A scent that reminds you of your teenage years?: Exclamation! *make a statement, without saying a word* haha!! I remember the bottle looked like an Exclamation mark.


6) Where's your favourite place to nap?: Under a blanket, pretty much anywhere other than a moving vehicle.


7) What's the best thing about Mondays?: Errrrm... It's not Sunday night anymore? I hate Sunday nights - they remind me of homework that hasn't been done! (and it was so long ago!)


8) How's your hair today?: Hideous. Wild woman of Borneo style. Hedge-backwards-behind-a-plane-engine.


9) What's the most important thing you look for in a lipgloss besides colour?: Non-tackiness & moisturising.


10) Weekly Goals:To get over this cold once & for all! It's been clinging on for 2 weeks & I'm fed up! Also to stick to my daily schedules & make a MUCH better effort at regulating my sleeping pattern :)


Ahhh that's better :) Nice good ramble soothes my mind! Now off for a cuppa & maybe to bake something... muffins or flapjacks?


JJxx

1 comment:

  1. So glad you decided to do this :). Hope the rest of your week got better.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments!
If you can't think of what to write feel free to just ask me a question or say hi :)