Saturday 18 February 2012

#Febphotoaday challenge #12 'Inside your closet'

#12 'Inside your closet'

I don't have a closet right now as I'm preparing to move house! It's lest me with a huge lack of clothes as I've gone & packed them all ... so I found myself making a few 'new wardrobe' purchases hehe! I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything new till I moved - Hello - New shops!!
As our moving date keeps getting delayed I'm becoming more & more frustrated by my tiny choice of clothing & I caved at the sight of my new additions & I do SO SO love them - worth it in my book ;)

Midnite Vultures top from All Saints
            

 


                                             

     

                   Swallow print top from Next

The thing I lovvvvve about All Saints is that they sometimes do these super super loose cut Graphic print T's & they come up so over sized that I can easily fit in one even though they stop at a size 14 (tsk tsk!!)
It's super soft & I loved the print. A bit of a splurge at £45 but I know I'm going to wear the life out of it so I think we call this an 'investment piece' yes? ;)
The Bird print long sleeve top is a bit like a sweater but Super super soft like fleece inside! I can't stop wearing it as it's so cosy, Also I'd wanted to pick up something in this print for a while - well priced at £22 :)

I realise this is more of an outfit / clothing post than about the #febphotoday challenge but it's still 'inside my closet' ;)






















JJxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!
If you can't think of what to write feel free to just ask me a question or say hi :)