Friday 13 April 2012

When the doubts creep in - clean out.

Wow, I just wrote an extremely honest & brutal blog post about self-doubt... And just deleted the whole thing.
I'm not sure this is the right place to put it.

I've been tearing myself down this week about every aspect of my life & It's time to stop being my own worst enemy.
If I'm constantly telling myself I'm pointless, worthless, ugly, stupid & un-worthy of people's time, then it's no wonder that I'm feeling so darn horrendous.
If we don't stick up for ourselves & have our own backs, then who will?

I've got a long way to go but I do realise that I need to start giving myself respect if I want to start making things more postive in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!
If you can't think of what to write feel free to just ask me a question or say hi :)