Tuesday 17 April 2012

Torrid April 2012

I've been thinking of ways to create posts about fashion that I like but find it frustrating to post one picture at a time, add a link, resize the photo etc etc... Then it struck me - "wait, isn't this the whole point of Polyvore?" & Ta-dah! Here we are!

These are my current favourite picks from www.torrid.com
I've never actually shopped with them before as I was living in the U.K. & was terrified by the thought of customs charges!
Now I'm firmly based in Toronto I'm hoping to finally get my paws on a few of these gorgeous pieces! I'm hoping the customs charges won't be as bad over here :)

I've gone for a Spring/Summer theme - floaty Maxi dresses with Kimono sleeve bed jackets, leopard print, cute Pumps & a good dose of edgy accessories.
I love the combination of something super girly paired with tougher accessories with harder lines. 

Hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!
If you can't think of what to write feel free to just ask me a question or say hi :)