Tuesday 24 January 2012

Q&A #1 - Such a Newb!

1) Mood: 
Started off on a total downer, Rotten afternoon BUT a very exiting & hopeful evening! It's all just a roller-coaster ;)


2) Do you consider yourself an organized person and if so, does it come naturally to you?: 
Both! My room is a complete tip due to lack of space and my craft table is a total mess (organized chaos tee-he) but If I'm organizing a day out or event - I will research it beyond a normal amount & everything HAS to go to plan or it just freaks me out! 



3) Your favourite hand cream?:
Jinx! I was just thinking about this today - I've been searching for a new hand cream for months since Dove discontinued the only one my hand would deal with - I have ridiculously sensitive skin so hand cream has to be fragrance free & relatively dull :( 
I've been through around 10 different tubes of hand cream recently (all total failures) right now I'm using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula fragrance free & so far so good :) 



4) What do you usually order when you go out for breakfast or brunch?: 
Bagel every time - with cream cheese & coffee mmmm


5) Have you ever been in a band?:
Just the one in my head ;) But it's always been a pipe dream of mine...  



6) Ferris wheels: fun or frightening?:
If it's a slow one then I'm game 



7) What's one important trait to have in a partner:
Honesty & understanding




8) How often do you heat style your hair?:
Every day unless I'm ill - I've been in a serious relationship with my GHD straighteners for 9years now ;) 




9) Can you eat with chopsticks?:
Yes indeedy... but if I'm really hungry I'm forking it!



10) Weekly Goals: 
SO many! I've started writing schedules this week to try & get better at time management - so my Goal is to keep it up & stick to them as much as possible :)

Well that was kinda fun :) I really need to find out how to link things on here as I've taken this idea from a blog I just started following (Which is pretty darn awesome)... Oh I haven't a clue how to do it! 

www.funnyfacebeauty.com 

If that works I will be quite proud! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!
If you can't think of what to write feel free to just ask me a question or say hi :)