Wednesday 15 February 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #1

Every week I discover more & more nail polishes / beauty products that I become enamoured with.
Often these are not even brand new products but ones I read about on blogs or just something I spot whilst window shopping.
I figured - why not put them in a list?
OK - so maybe not the most original idea for a blog post but I'm going to round up my pretties all the same! ;)

This week it is all about polish *Polish addict*

1. Butter London 'Knackered' - A pale Bluey lilac with micro glitter particles - just gorgeous!!
Knackered













2. Butter London 'The Black Knight' - divine Black shimmer with Pink, Silver & Blue glitter

The Black Knight
 

 
   














3. nubar 'Treasure' from the Prisms collection - Lilac filled with holographic glitter.

nubar Treasure














4. Nubar 'Brilliant' from the Prisms collection - Pink filled with holographic glitter.

nubar Brilliant













5. The elusive Max Factor 'fantasy fire' - Holo Heaven Can't find it anywhere!!

Max Factor Fantasy Fire        














So there you go :)

Please forgive the random sizing of photos or dodgy formatting - I'm still learning all this linking jazz ;)

JJxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!
If you can't think of what to write feel free to just ask me a question or say hi :)